Friday, September 24, 2010

Cats

I think everyone knows about my cat Lyla, but what most people don't know is that I used to own Pit Bulls. You may ask, "How does one go from ownership of Pit Bulls, to caring for a cat?" Well to be honest, one day I just woke up and said hey, I must has a kittenz! Dogs and Cats are as different as night and day. For instance, when I owned pitbulls, my female named, Princess, was only concerned with pleasing master. She would do tricks, sit obediently while she waited to be fed, and wouldn't dare jump up on people or bark at other animals without permission.


Cats are SOOOOO not concerned with master. In fact, I don't even think you can be "cat owner". You are more like the cat's Human. I swear at times I can almost hear Lyla saying to me, "Human, I'm hungry...must has fudz NAO!" Other times she says to me, "Human, I am ready for some attention...ok enough attention leave me alone, NAO!"

All in all, I love my cat to death. Whether it be her HUGE Flea infestation incident or her insistence that she MUST climb upon every surface of the house, I will always be her hairless Human. Thanks for reading guys. Contact/add me on aim @ dubkdad1.





Peace,

-dubkdad1

No comments:

Post a Comment